U14 Apex Racers
For athletes born in 2007 or 2008.
The U14 athletes become incredibly skilled all mountain skiers with emphasis on racing. They continue to learn to train and improve their racing skills. Personal achievement, camaraderie and fun is what the U14 program is all about.
Dryland training begins in September and the on-snow program begins at the end of November or early December through to April, conditions permitting. The U14 racers have the opportunity to train on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as through Winter Break and Spring Break.
U14 Program Fee (2020-21 ski season): $2,098 and includes
– Dryland training based in Penticton
– BC Alpine athlete registration (includes BC Alpine membership and insurance coverage)
– BC Alpine parent/guardian registration (includes BC Alpine membership and insurance coverage)
– There will be an additional charge of $100 per family for an Apex Ski Club membership and club cabin fee.
– Apex Mountain Resort lift passes and Race Fees are NOT included in the program fees.
Race Fees: Race fees are in addition to program fees. Race fees will be invoiced after each race. Approximate annual fees are $1,200.
Registration: Register online under the Registration tab on our website. Athletes must be registered to participate in dryland training. Payment in full is required by November 15, 2020 to participate in ski training.
Payment method: PayPal, cheque or extended payment plan.
For athletes that are injured during the race season, a pro-rated portion of the coaching fees may be refunded. BC Alpine fees, Apex Ski Club family membership, Insurance, Competitor and AAP cards are non-refundable.
Program fees are only refunded for medical reasons. Pre-existing medical conditions do not qualify for refunds. Refunds are subject to $100 administration fee. Event and race registration fees are non-refundable. Any fees to be refunded will be done at the end of the program season.